At Big Kahuna's, we take your group's fun seriously. Please read over these polices to familiarize yourself with our reservation and advance ticket procedure to make your group's visit a complete success.
- Groups must contain at least 15 paying members to qualify for a discounted group rate.
- Advance reservations are required, at least three days prior to your outing date.
- The entire group must be handled by, and paid for by, one person.
- Only one form of payment per group is accepted.
- If inclement weather occurs, groups may change their reservation by 9 a.m. the morning of their scheduled visit.
Whether you are planning a fun getaway for a large family, or a corporate party for a few hundred, our group sales specialists make your outing simple to plan.
Use the checklist below to ensure we have all the information needed to make your group's visit a success:
- Know the total number of guests in your group. Do not include infants under age 2. They are admitted free.
- Your catering option, if one is chosen. The whole group must paritcipate in the same catering option.
- If Florida Sales Tax Exempt, provide your form FL DR-14 to our Groups Sales office at least 24 hours in advance of your event.
The day of your visit:
- Information, including a cell number where we may reach you or a point of contact who will be in the park on the day of your visit.
- If you are arriving on a charter or school bus, please let our specialist know your expected time of arrival, and if the bus will be staying during your event so that we may reserve a bus parking space.
- Please remind your guests that no outside food or beverages are allowed in the park.
We accept cash, all major credit cards, and business checks. Please no personal checks. ID required for all credit card transactions.
If you are a tax-exempt entity, you must be tax-exempt in the state of Florida and provide our office with a copy of your tax-exempt certificate (FL DR-14) at least 24 hours prior to your visit to receive a non-taxed admission.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
If your group's visit needs to be rescheduled for a different day, please call us as soon as possible. For reasons other than inclement weather, you must call the Group Sales office at 850-837-8319, ext. 6127 at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled visit to change or cancel your reservation.